5.27.2009

life is short.

i'm desperate to have one of these on my arm... from up my sleeve boutique, i'm totally smitten with these oh-so-classic nantucket basket purses. talk about beach chic! nantucket basket purses were must-haves decades ago, but a classic never goes out of style, does it? country club to yacht club, i'll take one of each. the great part about the pieces from up my sleeve boutique, is that they don't break the budget! each priced more-than-reasonably, they're a total steal for a lifetime wardrobe staple.the company is brand new, & sure to be a success. owner sarah has a delightful credo (i might just have to adopt this!): life is short. make it count. have good taste.

5 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute! I love Sarah's creed too. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! For me, finding something good on Etsy is like finding a needle in a haystack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these purses...especailly the one with the monogram...have you seen Stephen Bonanno monogram sandals??

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute stuff over there. can't get enough beachy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a day at the OG Flea, I think a LOT of people need to take the "have good taste" part of the creed to heart, LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete