4.08.2009

summer oh-nine catch-alls.

summer oh-nine is on it's way (!) i'm desperately shopping for a new summer catch-all, or maybe i'm shopping for several? whatever the case - i'm seriously in love with these. please don't judge my bag-obsession... prince charming is beginning to think i have a rather severe problem.



from left: longchamp lm-small ($110), kate spade 'tamarind cove - stevie ($216.90 on sale, natch), tory burch reva ribbon canvas tote ($425), nordstrom cornhusk straw tote ($68), michael kors panama large straw tote ($298), coach bonnie leather olive ($248)

3 comments:

  1. OH GIRL!! You have great taste!! :)

    I'm in love with that Michael Kors bag...I'll take 2 please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my first Vineyard Vines tote and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am with you. i am obsessed. i love bags, can never have enough!

    ReplyDelete