1.25.2010

monday bliss.

easing our way into the week... something pale & pretty to dress up your space.i've heard from a few of you that you can't use monday bliss for your backgrounds due to pixel issues. please drop me a line & let me know if you're experiencing a similar problem? i'd love to make this something everyone can enjoy - thanks!

...also, i'm (still!) trying to get a figure on how many people use my monday bliss postings...please leave me a note if you download this to use for your background! thank you!

(to make this your background - click on it to open a larger image, then right click to 'set as background'.)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this one and it's going on as my background this minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Too LOVE Turquoise!!!! New background in place - Thanks for always posting fun things.

    ReplyDelete