4.03.2009

party season.

it's (edit: was a) pretty dreary (morning) here in DC today - but thinking about polo yesterday made me so excited for the spring party season. you know, mixers, formals, clambakes, trips to the cape... (sorry - couldn't help myself...)

anyways...a friend asked me to come up with invitations for her fiance's birthday party which is coming up this spring - so i wanted to share my initial works with you all - see what you thought. it's going to be held at his parent's house down in avalon (my second home! i love exit 13 almost as much as exit 98...), so we're going beachy, preppy, classic (really, isn't that a given with anything i'm involved in?)





the wording needs a bit of work, & there might be some typos (!), but i wanted to hear what you all thought. i know i have a favorite - but i'm not telling (yet!)

hope you have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with argyle, so that's where my vote goes. Well, I am sure someone could find a way, but it would be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the one with the oars. it is more manly and more birthday party for a 25 yr old.

    ReplyDelete