3.10.2009

london l.

the bff & i plan a getaway every year - last year we went to see legally blonde on broadway (with miss laura belle bundy, natch!) this year, i totally want to go surfing, & i'm feeling like i need a cute board to go with me. london l surf will totally take care of that.



now which to choose? i think i'm totally after with the scales (yellow), or the eiffel tower (pink)... although the sea horse is awful cute!

(all images via londonlsurf.com)

edit: sealaura had a great question - you get to choose your colors & monogram. london l also gives you one proof with two rounds of revisions in the price. do let me know if you get one! i'm dying to hear how they ride!

2 comments:

  1. that seahorse is adorable but I like the light blue board as well. could we put the seahorse on the light blue board?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the scales!! My 13-year-old neighbor says she will teach me to surf this summer...so I can be a good Jersey Shore girl and all. :-) I've always wanted to, and I'm not getting any younger, so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete