3.11.2009

...letting them see me sweat.

simply seleta posted this amazing test by Dr. Max Luscher. it takes 30 seconds, & it breaks down your personality (like a rorschach test, but with color).

the one conclusion about me that i'm avoiding the most:
{...wants to make a favorable impression and be regarded as a special personality. is therefore constantly on the watch to see whether he is succeeding in this and others are reacting to him -- this makes him feel that he is in control.}

ummm.... no comment.

anyone have similar exacting conclusions? mine are almost too true to face.

2 comments:

  1. ha!!! haaa!!! no comment huh? oh yes. what is that nail on the head thing you just wrote me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my problem: protecting myself against my tendency to be too trusting, seeking intimacy in relationships where i know exactly each other stands.

    objective: seeks success. want to make my own decisions. does not want to feel dependent on good will of others.

    my are a bit too true to face as well. wow. just wow.

    ReplyDelete